Your personal comments are important to me. If you would like to submit your testimonial, please send me an e-mail with your full name and remarks to include on this page. I appreciate hearing from you, and special Thank you to all my fantastic clients!
- When we decided to sell our home, it was important for us to find a realtor with knowledge and expertise in our neighbourhood, this is why we choose Paul Mann. We found Paul to be very professional, extremely dedicated and he kept us informed throughout the process. We would not hesitate to use his services again and we would recommend Paul to our friends and family for their real estate needs. Thank you Paul
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:08:51
- My experience with Paul has been amazing. He is an honest, hardworking and knowledgeable person. As a first time home seller, the task seemed daunting at first. Paul guided me through the process seamlessly and answered all my questions along the way. His attention to detail and impeccable work ethics sold my house within a couple of weeks! I would definitely recommend him to anyone else and would personally use his services for any realty needs I may have in the future. Thanks Paul!!
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:08:41
- Just to acknowledge the awesome help we had from Paul Mann on the sale of our home in Brampton. We had previously 2 other agents to see the property and to do market valuation, but we didn`t feel comfortable with their way of working.
We saw the advertisement of Paul Mann and decided to try 1 more agent before we list. The best thing was the availability, honesty, and clearness that he approached. We sold our home with in 10 days after been in the market. He took the time to market our property using the most recent marketing real estate strategies and techniques.
Paul, is an amazing realtor, and both my husband and I highly recommend his service to anyone that has a property to sell or to buy I'm sure he is an exceptional realtor. Always willing to get the best deal. Our home was sold 100% asking price. Thanks Paul Mann you are the best.
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:08:30
- I am not often moved to write to record my appreciation and recognition of outstandingly excellent work and good practice. This is because I have seldom found it. This is not the case with Paul Mann. The whole experience from the initial appraisal to signing of the contract has been of the highest order. The punctuality of yourself and every member of your team cannot be faulted. Each member of your Team was not only familiar with the intricacies of the property to be sold but was familiar with the status of the real estate market in general.
Paul, you have proved yourself to be an outstanding negotiator as we were able to achieve a desired result that we had kept in our minds.
Both my wife and I are extremely grateful to yourself and your team at Royal LePage as it has resulted in a satisfactory outcome and has made the whole process as stress free as the trauma of selling a home can be…
We wish you all the success in Future and would like to recommend you for any property matters.
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:08:20
- I would like to thank you for your hard work and dedication in completing this sale. It was different from the sale of my first home, however the quality of your services remains. You were nothing short of pleasant and professional. Thank you for seeing this transaction through begin to end. Your loyalty stands with your clients and it showed. I will and have recommended your services to potential buyers/sellers. Thank you! Best Regards, 4 Cloverlawn St, Brampton
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:08:06
- Simply put- there is no other agent we would consider to handle our real estate matters. Paul made the process remarkably easy, uncomplicated and always provided us with unbiased guidance.
We interviewed several real estate agents to sell our home – we were selling on a short timeline and really needed someone we could trust to handle the sale. It was evident to us right away that Paul was in a class of his own. It is entirely refreshing in this day and age to work with someone like Paul who is a unique blend of consummate professional and just great overall “nice guy”. Paul has an impressive grasp of his field, (backed by an BA), a highly organized team and a business model that fully supports his clients (from 24hr service, to home staging if needed, to pre-home inspections for sellers so any issues could be addressed up front). To top it off he is truly a lovely person to work with.
He is sharp as a tack, energetic, accessible, and has a surprisingly caring disposition. The gesture hints at the quality of person you would get in working with Paul coupled of course with his obvious skill in the real-estate arena.
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:07:56
- Just a note to thank you for selling our home. It was a pleasure working with you. Your professionalism, honesty, knowledge of our neighbourhood and your integrity makes you stand out. You answered all our calls and always kept us updated. We will not hesitate to recommend you to our friends/family and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:07:48
- From the day one a positive attitude and honesty made us feel that we have made right decision to list our house with Paul Mann.Professional touch from start to end to sell our house in 3 days. Paul is now our life time agent to buy and sell the house. At least meet Paul once and you will feel that your house is in right hand. We wish him "GOOD LUCK" forever. Seller 1Platform Cres, Brampton
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:07:38
- We sold our house on the third day of listing because we chose Paul Mann as our Realtor. Being new in our community, we had to make our choice amongst quite a few. He stood out well above others because of his confidence and assurance of a quick sale. He was never in a hurry to sign the Listing Papers and kept his promise of not bothering us until we were ready and have made the decision of choosing him to be our realtor, and thank God we did! He is a person with a positive attitude, who highlights the positive aspects of the property; unlike some other realtors who would point out the negative aspects and pitch a lower price. He makes sellers like us, believe in our product, if we have to market it at the targeted price! Other agents told us we cannot get a higher price than what other similar properties have been sold for in the past, whereas Paul Mann said, “We shall change the trend, let others sell their properties with our reference.” Once our property was listed, he gave us an up to date follow up and promptly answered all our frequent anxious calls. His predictions were precise to the last minute! Our house selling was much smoother than expected. We see Paul Mann to be honest, highly professional and very strategic, with a great network of all the ancillary services required to sell your house. In short, if you want to sell your house, all you have to do is contact Paul Mann!
Mount Pleasant Village, Brampton.
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:07:29
- We can't thank you enough for your professionalism, expertise, and hard work in helping us find our dream home.We love our home, the neighborhood, and the community.As we started to look, the listings you sent, along with your website, were extremely helpful as we were going through our initial decision process. After we decided to move to Brampton west, your years of experience in this market really came into play. Your knowledge of the neighborhoods, home construction, and attention to our other needs (inspectors, insurance providers, and mortgage companies), was so valuable and helped guide us in making the right decisions. This deal, as you know, almost did not happen but You went over and above what we were expecting and made this deal happen.Thank you so much Mr.Mann for all your hard work. You are a light in the real state world and I am glad to know you. I would recommend your services to anyone.In fact, we have already recommended you to both friends and relatives who have mentioned purchasing or selling a home! Thanks again and best regards!
Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:07:20